Crawl Space Liner in Orlando, FL
House Doctor Pomales proudly uses the EmeSeal 90 Mil Liner is a state of the art crawl space and basement liner designed to stop the infiltration of moisture and soil gases with ultimate durability in mind. One side of the liner is aluminized to diffuse soil gases like radon and reflect heat into crawl spaces and basements, therefore reducing energy costs. The other side is a heavy duty polyethylene that gives the liner strength. Each layer is separated by a closed cell foam to aid with insulation. When all the components are laminated together, it forms the thickest zero perm crawlspace and basement liner available today.
- Zero Perm to seal mold causing moisture out of crawl spaces
- 90 mil thick for maximum durability
- Aluminized to reflect heat back into the crawl space or basement and diffuse soil gases like radon
- Made with heavy duty materials to withstand walking and storage
- One of the most versatile crawl space liners available today
- The antimicrobial materials will not rot or support mold growth
- Class A fire rated
To learn more about the EmeSeal 90 Mil Liner or to have it installed in your home, call 407-512-8191 or complete our contact form and one of our team members will contact you to set up a consultation.